Saturday 17 June 2023 at 10:00am
Apprenticeships are a fantastic way to develop skills and improve your workforce, suiting new apprentices to a company or existing staff members who are looking to upskill.
Our programmes at Castleford College and Selby College can be tailored to suit your business' needs and a knowledgeable tutor will support your apprentice throughout their apprenticeship with all elements of work and assessments.
Our Information and Support Sessions offer you the opportunity to see Castleford College, the Construction workshops and facilities and meet the Construction team as well as answeering any questions you may have.
- Recruitment - We train over 450 young people in Construction related knowledge and skills in a dynamic and demanding setting to prepare them for the workplace. We have 200 young people looking to start their career in the construction industry.
- Training – We offer part-time training to support business employees train to upskill in a flexible and accessible manner with weekend, workplace and evening provision.
- Apprenticeship training - We offer a wide range of apprenticeship programmes to support employers to recruit and train their workforce.
- Funding information and support - We provide full advice and guidance to support businesses to fund their training in the most cost-effective manner.
Let us support you:
- All our Apprenticeships include a Level 1 Health and Safety Award at the end of Year 1 to support the CSCS card application.
- All our Apprenticeships include study on green technology taking your business to net zero for FREE!