T Levels - Available at Selby College
T Levels are newly introduced, two-year qualifications which aim to give students a head-start towards their chosen career path. They have been designed alongside employers to ensure learners have the skills and knowledge that are in demand.
As high-quality technical alternatives to A Levels, T Levels combine classroom theory, practical learning and a work placement. Students will spend 80% of their time in the classroom and 20% on a 45-day placement with an employer, providing them with the chance to build skills and knowledge highly sought after by employers, whilst gaining a qualification.
T Levels will follow GCSEs and will be equivalent to three A Levels. Once completed, students are able to successfully progress on to a skilled profession, an apprenticeship or higher education.
T Levels will be delivered at Selby College, in the following subjects:
- Childcare & Early Years
- Digital Support Services (IT)
- Building Services Engineering for Construction - Electrotechnical Engineering (Electrical Installation)
- Building Services Engineering for Construction - Electrotechnical Engineering (Plumbing and Heating Installation)
- Equivalent to 3 A Levels
- 80% Classroom
- 20% Industry Placement
- Gain UCAS points
Contact us: 01924 789111 | email@example.com
T Levels - Your questions answered
Read the latest T Level news, here.
- College opens healthcare simulation facilities
- Group Celebrates T Level Week
- DfE selects College as a T Level provider