You can apply online on our website, using the instructions below. Alternatively you can request a paper Application Form from our team.
Step 1 - Choose your course/s
- Browse through our courses
- Choose a course/s you want to apply for by clicking ‘Add to my courses’
- The course will be added to 'My Courses'
- Once your chosen your course/courses, and they are in the 'My Courses', you can apply.
- There's two ways to access the application form. Either visit 'My courses' - and choose 'apply for these courses' from the drop down menu.
- Alternatively, click on the 'Apply Now' tab at the top of the homepage. This takes you directly to the application page.
- Fill out the online application form.
- If you have selected more than one type of course e.g. An Apprenticeship and Adult Learning course, then you MUST complete each application form. There are four different forms: one for Further Education (A Level and Vocational), Higher Education, Adult and Apprenticeship – with each being different and relevant to the course type. Each application form is a different colour to make it easier to identify.
Once you have submitted your application form, you will be invited for an 'interview' with a member of our Student Services team. This is an opportunity to discuss the courses you've chosen, and to receive any advice/support.
Step 4 - Enrol
We will be in touch with information about how to enrol with us - so be sure to check your inbox. We will invite you to college to complete some paperwork, before you start in September.
Remember, if you didn't receive the results you were hoping for, don't worry. We will work with you to find a suitable course here at Selby College.