Students complete the Certificate Stage in Year 1 and the Diploma Stage in Year 2.
Certificate stage modules currently include*:
- Study Skills for Higher Education
- Supporting and Enhancing Learning
- Social Contexts of Learning
- Digital Technologies for Learning
- Managing Behaviour
- Working with Professionals and Families
Diploma Stage modules currently include*:
- Understanding Teaching and Learning
- Research Methods
- Project Module
- Policy and Practice
*Modules may be subject to change from year to year, due to curriculum updating/sector changes/changes in delivery staff specialisms or awarding body requirements.
Assessments for the course may take a variety of forms, from practical tasks, group work and presentations to formal, written assignments and reports.