Units are currently planned as*:
- Leadership, Management and Change (20 credits)
- Ethical Management, CSR and Sustainability (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurial Leadership (20 credits)
- Marketing Management (20 credits)
- Dissertation or Research Proposal (40 credits)
A variety of assessment methods and blended learning approach will be used to enable learners to develop their academic and practical experience, whilst developing essential transferable and interpersonal skills for a future role within management.
*Please note, units may be subject to change from year to year, due to curriculum updating/sector changes/changes in delivery staff specialisms or awarding body requirements.