Supporting Futures at Selby College have a full-time role available for someone with extensive administration experience to join our team.
The key purpose of the role is to provide a high standard of administrative support to the College’s Examinations Department.
Salary: £17,190 to £17,635 dependent on experience
Holiday: 25 days per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week – 52 weeks per year
Closing date: 21st June 2021
Interviews: Expected to be held on 6th July 2021
Expected start date: 1st August 2021
To apply, please download and complete an application form, and an E & D form, and email with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Personnel Department, Supporting Futures Selby Ltd, Selby College, Abbots Road, Selby YO8 8AT.
- Provide administrative support to the College’s Examinations Officer
- To assist with the secure management of all examination materials and the adherence to all examinations Policies, Procedures and Controls (internal and external)
- To assist in the organisation and invigilation of examinations
- To assist in the operation of administration systems within the area and ensure they are, and remain, fit for purpose
- Liaise with outside agencies and deal with enquiries
- To input student data onto the College EBS system
For a full job description and person specification please click here.
- We are looking for someone with a strong background in administration and experience in front line customer service.
- You will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- Candidates with a level 2 qualification (or above) in administration, ICT or customer service will have a distinct advantage.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills as well as being able to manage your own workload effectively.
All work in the College involves some degree of responsibility for safeguarding children, although the extent of that responsibility will vary according to the nature of the role. A DBS check is a requirement for this role.