Selby College is offering working adults the opportunity to rapidly upskill and retrain into higher skilled jobs through its brand-new free training programme.
As part of the government’s pledge to reduce skills gaps and boost access to more high-quality training alternatives, Selby College has developed a new course to provide working adults with technical training in Industrial and Automation.
What does this course cover?
This FREE course is designed to provide employees with an understanding of Industrial Control and Automation. This includes an introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Pneumatics, as well as:
- Air Filtration and Drying
- Applications of Pneumatics
- Basic PLC Programming
- Basic Circuit Theory including Circuit Design using CAD
- Fault Finding on Industrial Pneumatic Systems
- Gas Generation including Compressors
Who is this course aimed at?
This is an introductory course and is applicable to learners or employees from all backgrounds. There are no standard entry requirements.
How will this course be delivered?
- Approx. 30 hours of learning which can be delivered flexibly
- Blend of face-to-face teaching and online learning
- Delivered by a tutor with 20+ years of industrial and training experience
- Up to 15 learners at one time
- No fees apply for the first 30 learners, with a fee of £999 per learner following this.
If you are interested in putting your employees forward for this course, please contact Steve Butler on email@example.com