A Traineeship a route to paid work that supports individuals to develop the vital skills needed by employers.
It combines a work placement and engaging project work to develop a range of employability skills, giving you the chance to impress the employer in order to gain a paid apprenticeship position.
With a Traineeship you get:
- A structured College programme of sector-focused vocational learning
- Training to prepare for work
- Support with maths, English and IT skills (if required)
- A high-quality work placement
- An opportunity to secure a permanent role
Traineeships are the perfect first step to an Apprenticeship.
If you're interested in finding out more about our Traineeships opportunities, contact our team on email@example.com or call 01757 211097.See full course list