'A' Level Courses
Earn as you learn
Degrees & more
Part time courses
Use the tags to search for related courses.
£15.00 incentive when you achieve on one of our FREE courses.*
As a special offer for February, Selby College Business Services is offering both individuals and businesses the chance to receive a £15 incentive payment if they sign up to one of our specified distance learning courses and achieve their qualification by 31st July 2015.
This offer is only available during February and limited to the first 300 enrolments received quoting the offer word Lunar.
Are you are looking to improve your skills; to enhance your CV; or an employer looking to develop your staff? These specially selected courses are FREE of charge and once you have completed and achieved, (before 31st July) you will automatically receive your incentive. Individuals will receive a £15.00 high street voucher whilst companies will receive a cheque for all the staff who have achieved.
The qualifications available via this offer are:
- Level 2 Certificate in Nutrition and Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service Knowledge
- Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- Level 2 Certificate in Safe Handling of Medicines
- Level 2 Certificate in Prevention of Infection Control in Health Care Settings
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 2 Certificate in End of Life Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
- Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance (you must be delivering IAG to do this course)
*This offer is only open to learners aged over 20 and resident in England. You must sign up to the course during February 2015 and achieve your qualification on-line by July 2015 to receive the incentive payment. For companies the maximum number of employees you can sign up under this incentive offer is 30. For full terms and conditions, please contact us on the details below.
To find out more information and secure your place please contact:
Selby College Business Services, Selby College, Abbot’s Road, Selby, YO8 8AT on
01757 211097 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you quote LUNAR if you want the incentive offer
Ofsted Employer View is to promote employer commitment and involvement in training.